Pages

11.14.2014

Rooftop at Dusk

Wearing: The Gap button-up shirt, Mango cami, Topshop boots, Coach bag, Paris Kid's (Japan) choker, Stoneriver necklace. Photographed by Andre Drilon.

However bittersweet, there's something about this time of day that I quite enjoy. Fortunately, having access to a rooftop gives me the pleasure of being able to enjoy the sunset against the skyline. I pounce at every chance I get to catch the golden hour, that brief period right before nightfall where the city is bathed in a soft pink glow. I never realized how beautifully it photographed. Also, I present to you my recent 'default' outfit, which is basically composed of a blue collared shirt over a white top, black boots, any choice of bottoms, and my favorite choker that I got from a recent trip to Tokyo. I'll probably be wearing several variations of this for.. awhile.


Thank you for reading my first post!

3 comments:

  1. You're so pretty :)
    Love the outfit!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous! Absolutely in LOVE with this outfit...can't wait for more posts!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaat these photos + you are so pretty! I love all of your accessories :)

    Sanna
    http://mendokusigh.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete