Pages

12.01.2014

Not a Care in the World


Wearing: Mango knit sweater, Topshop mom jeans, Edon (Hong Kong) shoes.

Lately, I've lost quite a bit of motivation; waking up seems so much harder, it takes me a lifetime to get ready to leave the house, and should I even mention the nonexistent rate at which I am attending to my schoolwork? I didn't feel like facing the world today and I'm not proud of it. And to think it's only Monday, blech! But I ended up spending the day in the company of my amazing friends and getting to do some of the few things that keep me from wasting away in my room. Days like these I wish could last a lifetime.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photo and outfit. love the calm and casual vibes of both the photo and outfit. looking forward to your next update :)
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete